Danielle Staub may not be back next season for the RH of NJ.
What will the other ladies talk about? As much as Danielle= crazy, the show will be really boring without her. Bravo better find a new crazy lady for the cast (maybe one that will interact with the other ladies?) or ratings will drop significantly. While I don’t want to egg the crazy lady on, I do want to watch some drama.
And the RH of DC is really not that exciting.
I guess I better hope for time to pass quickly until the OC ladies or NYC (probably minus Bethanny though- BOOO) to come back on the air.
Will you watch if Danielle is kicked off the show?
Danielle literally made me shudder.
ReplyDeleteI just felt so BAD for her kids. Girl needs a lobotomy.
Heck ya I'll watch, she just bugs me now. I'm sure some sort of drama will still come up.
ReplyDeleteThere is always Kim G and Kim D. I think that they were inadvertently being tested for the show. Danielle had her own pot of crazy for sure but that woman in unbalanced!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I don't catch it much as it is, but Danielle would make me turn the channel. She makes me ill and I feel too sorry for her kids.
ReplyDeleteDanielle is a crazy woman, but I like the rest of them so I'm sure I'll be watching! I haven't caught DC yet.
ReplyDeletehee, i finally weaned myself off of the Real Housewives after watching a season or two of Atlanta. my physical therapist asks me every! time! i'm in if i watch RHONJ, though, since i'm from NJ myself. i refuse to watch that OR jersey shore, in protest - everyone already hates NJ, we don't need these idjits making us seem even workse! :)
ReplyDelete