Tonight we leave for our Great Smoky Mountains National Park (TN) vacation with friends and their kids. It's my first vacation since I came back to work from maternity leave and I'm excited to be off of work for tomorrow and all next week. I'm also excited to have this entire week to spend with Izzy, CP, and friends. (CP leaves for Thailand the day after we get back.)
The past few weekends we introduced Izzy to the swings at our local park. Spoiler alert: she LOVED them.
Also, this past weekend she started making a new sound. She had been focusing a lot on dadadadada, now she can't stop saying mom mom mom mom mom. I know that it is just babbling, but it makes my heart so happy!



6 comments:
SO cute :)
Looks like she's having so much fun!
Awww!
I love the new photo at the top of you blog too. I hadn't see that yet.
What a cutie!
I love the new header too!
Babies in swings = irresistable!
I can't wait for my babies to start saying dadada or mom mom mom, even if it's only babbling!
I love swings! The make for the cutest pictures ;)
Also...the new (how new??) cover photo on your blog is adorable!!
Post a Comment