Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

7.12.2013

Bump pictures through the first half of the pregnancy

I know some people are not fans of bump pictures, so here is your chance to click away if you don't want to see them.  Since this is basically an online journal for me and I won't be posting these on Facebook, I do want to make sure that I memorialize them somewhere.

Without further ado, my almost weekly bump pictures through the first half of my pregnancy:

8 weeks

9 or 10 weeks (not sure)

12 weeks

13 weeks (in a hotel room- what an odd pose)

15 weeks (ignore CP's clothes on the floor)

16 weeks

17 weeks (ignore the hole in my tshirt)
19 weeks

21 comments:

KelBel said...

Beautiful bump pictures!! :)

Just T said...

Good thing I absolutely LOVE bump pics! Btw you look great :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, I've always loved seeing bump pics, even in my worst IF moments! You're looking great. :)

JustHeather said...

Love the bumps! It looks like you really popped in that last picture.

Cristy said...

Looking good!

jAllen said...

I love the one at 19 wks!

Toni said...

I think "bump pictures" are a fantastic way for people to document such happy events. congratulations!!!

Lindsay said...

I like when people post a bunch of them all at once. Looking good! I am a week behind you and hope I pop any day. I just feel kind of puffy right now.

Breathe Gently said...

You look beautiful. xx

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Yay! Gives me hope....

Emilie said...

I love bumps! I can't wait to see more!

Luna said...

What a lovely bump. I have been very slack on that count. I really need to take more.

Anonymous said...

you look absolutely fabulous!!! So excited! I've been following you, but cannot comment on my ipad!

Anonymous said...

Awww!!!!! So cute!

JustMe said...

I love it. I love seeing the pics and I love how different everyone starts to show.

Sadie said...

Very cute bump!

Amy Jo said...

I love bump pictures...thanks for sharing!

Amber said...

Aww, thanks for sharing your bump pics. I love to see them!

Terra said...

Yay bump!! So happy for you, lady!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Isn't it amazing to watch your body transform like that? So cool!

wherethebleepisourstork said...

LOVE THIS!!! How cute!!!!