Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

5.03.2016

Second trimester bump pictures

My how things change during the second trimester!

15 weeks
Whatcha doing Mommy?

16 weeks
Woof woof woof?

17 weeks
In Hawaii!

18 weeks
In Hawaii!

19 weeks

20 weeks

22 weeks
(I missed 21 weeks)

23 weeks
Buster is bored this time around

24 weeks
Yes, Buster follows me everywhere these days

25 weeks
Yep, Buster in the background again

26 weeks
I'm not joking. He is quite the stalker.


6 comments:

Alice said...

holy cow, you are tiny!! I feel like my girl is growing entirely OUT rather than up in any way. There is plenty of space left on my torso! let's take up some of that room! orrrrr let's just keep growing straight out perpendicular to my body, that works too :P

jAllen said...

Tyler photo bombed my bump pics too! You look great!

Feisty Harriet said...

Awwww, these are so sweet! Yay!

xox

Jess said...

Hey beautiful mama! Love how you can totally see so much progress between the 11 weeks and the end. I love Buster's photobombs. You have the cutest bump, and I love that grey and blue striped top! Adorable!

Gypsy Mama said...

You look amazing!

Emilie said...

Bump pictures are my favorite! Glad baby boy is still doing well!