Guess who slept the entire night from 9:50pm to 5:50am this morning?
If you guessed this adorable guy....
....then you would be right!!
I thankfully turned off the light around 10:15 last night ensuring that I got about 7.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep for the first time since sometime in the second trimester of my pregnancy?!? I didn't even get up to go to the bathroom.
I feel so refreshed today!
Maybe Wes knew that I was talking smack about his sleeping habits at work yesterday (i.e. how they were not as good as his big sister's habits when she was the same age) and decided to show me that he could do exactly what Izzy did when I went back to work.
One thing that I have learned though is that usually a good night of sleep means the next night isn't so good so I should be ready to get up tonight....

2 comments:
Way to go Wes! Keep it up!
Woo-Hoo for a solid night's sleep! I'm sure that felt soooo good. Hopefully it wasn't just a one time thing and it will be a repeat performance!
Post a Comment