Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

7.17.2008

I have judgments

I will admit to being a judgmental person. We all are, no matter how we much we try not to be. Take today....I am in the library studying because my life consists of THE BAR 24/7. A woman came in with a nice suit on, but her pants were a little too tight. Because of the tightness and because of the light color of the suit, her underwear lines showed. And it really bothered me. Thongs have been around for a long time. Some people aren't big fans of thongs...and thus why the universe has boy shorts. But why didn't this woman look in a mirror before leaving her house today to make sure that she didn't have any panty lines? I'm not even sure why this irked me so much....I'm going to chalk it up to irritability due to having to study for THE BAR. And yes, I have now decided to put it in capital letters because it is going to happen in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS.

*******************************************************

I am very sad that I am missing out on some of my favorite tv shows because of THE BAR. Project Runway started last night! But I didn't get to see Heidi tell someone that they are out. I have been missing Kathy Griffin hanging out on the D List and crazy Jeff Lewis and his flipping of houses. No Big Brother stalking this summer!

I have been watching I Love Money because while I liked to watch Flavor of Love, I Love New York, and Rock of Love? Putting all of those psychos together in one house is about the best damn entertainment out there. Obviously my taste in television is not high brow. But that's what happens when you go to law school- when you are done with classes and studying for the day, you want mindless entertainment. You don't want to (and sometimes can't) actually think!

I make myself feel better about my choice in bad television by pointing to my father who also watches crappy tv and enjoys celebrity gossip because he just doesn't want to think after putting a hard day in at the office (he is a lawyer too).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're making me a little sad and afraid of THE BAR. I'm not going to lie.

:)