Recently
I received a blog award from both this lovely lady and this lovely lady . I’m a new reader to both of their blogs, but
I’m hoping that all of us get our positive pregnancy test soon!
1.
Share who gave you this award with a link back
to their blog
2.
Write down 7 random facts about yourself.
3.
Give this award to 15 other bloggers.
4.
Let them know they have won.
5.
Pop the award on your blog.
Hmmm 7 random facts about myself.
1.
My biggest fear is getting into an accident
(such as a car accident) with it serious enough that they would have to cut off
my clothes. Not only would strangers see
my fat body, but what if I hadn’t shaved in a few days? And what if they made comments about my
body? It is COMPLETELY irrational
because I would hope that a doctor, nurse, or EMT would be focused on you know,
saving my life, but it is still a fear.
2.
My second biggest fear is getting charged with a
crime (like a murder) that I didn’t commit.
Like I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And the police were able to come up with some
plausible motive for me to kill the victim.
I don’t know. I can’t explain
it. I’m weird.
3.
All of the dollar bills in my wallet have to
face the same way and be right side up.
4.
My favorite food in the entire world is
corn. I am ecstatic that we planted four
rows of sweet corn into the community garden last weekend. If those babies grow we will have almost 100
corn plants. CP thinks that we could
have planted too much, but I could literally eat corn every meal of the
day. I love corn so much that I started
to feel bad for loving it after reading The Omnivore’s Dilemma and hearing
about all of the gross things corn could be made into. But I still eat it and love it!
5.
CP and I have been enjoying The Frozen Planet series on Discovery. It’s kind of like Planet Earth (which we LOVED). The best part about watching it is that
Buster will watch it with us. He watches
and pays attention whenever land animals are on the screen. When they show wolves he gets up and walks
over to the tv screen. It is ADORABLE.
6.
The hottest guy I ever kissed (other than my husband
of course), was probably a guy that I met in Sweden in high school. For two summers in high school I played
tennis tournaments in Europe which was amazing.
Not only did I get to see a bunch of different countries, but it was an
overall great experience. Early on in my
first summer we were playing a tournament in Gothenburg and I met a Swede who
was also playing in the tournament. All I
can remember is his blond hair, bright blue eyes, and killer body. I don’t even remember if he was a good kisser
or not. But daaaamn he was hot (and I
generally don’t go for blonds).
7.
As I have mentioned on this blog, I am a monthly
Brazilian bikini waxer. I have been
doing it for at least 7 years (wow). My
waxer in CT started to use hard wax which I think is better than the
strips. But this month I tried sugaring
and WHY DID I NOT TRY THIS BEFORE? I
wasn’t sticky when she finished and it was less painful. I am now in love with sugaring.
Now to nominate 15 bloggers:

5 comments:
Awwww, thanks for exposing yourself in your 7 things list and also for nominating me for this award. My heart flutters with appreciation!
No, way. But thanks. I will do this!! xoxo
Thanks, lady!!
Also, I'm totally jealous of your European tennis experiences - they sound amazing!
And also part two, I'm totally afraid of an accident that involves my clothes having to be cut off as well. What if I'm wearing not cute under garmets? Or if I didn't shave my legs that week? Or WHATEVER. It's totally irrational, I know, but still - stuff like that stresses me out.
Thanks for passing this my way!
All of my bills also have to face the same way...I am also a little crazy about even, equal proportions and right angles...
woo, thanks! (your comment got caught it my blog's spam filter for some reason... so weird. i guess it's getting back at me for my own blog being blocked as p0rn for so many people... :) )
Post a Comment