What would I do without the internet? These days I use it for so much- keeping in touch with friends and family across the world, finding recipes, keeping track of my runs, getting directions, checking the weather. The list is endless. It's so amazing to think back to when I was younger to the pre-AOL CD days.
This past weekend I used Pinterest for an idea to do a little Halloween decoration for our front door.....
.....and I used my blog reader (Navigating the Mothership) to make an inexpensive crib protector as Izzy has suddenly decided to become a beaver and chew on her crib rails.
Two DIY wins thanks to the Internet!
Want to read more Microblog Mondays? Go here.


6 comments:
OMG! That crib rail cover is so much easier than the one I sewed for Everleigh! Totally going to do this for baby #2 I he's a chewer!
Love Pinterest! I use it for recipes...some are failures...but most are revelations.
Haha love that door!
Love the door!
I agree; I know I got through life, pre-Internet, with minimal trouble. And yet now, I can't imagine navigating my day without it.
Your door looks great! I am going to click on that link for the crib rail, as Ayden is also a mighty Beaver!
I might need to try that crib rail protector. I have been looking for one and hate all the ones you can buy. I'm pretty sure the girls are eating white paint off of their crib.
Post a Comment