![]() |
| Izzy's daycare picture. I'm amazed that she isn't crying as she was a total mess that morning. |
Motto
“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox
6.12.2015
Mama
Just a short, happy post for this Friday. This week Izzy FINALLY started to say "Mama" consistently- something that I have been waiting to hear for MONTHS now. It makes my heart soar every time I hear it. I love how I will be across the room and she will say the word that is magic to my ears. CP has heard "Dada" since Izzy was about 13 months old so it's been a loooooong 5+ months for me. I can't wait to catch it on video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Best word in the world to hear and I will never get tired of seeing her cuteness!
Yaaaaay for Mama!!
My sister has a whole slew of AMAZING and hilarious daycare / preschool photos where she is full on sobbing in all of them. They are SO GREAT to pull out and look at now :D
The sound of "Mama" really is music to a Mama's ears :)
LOVE her picture!
YAY IZZY! So unfair of her for making you wait so long, but I bet it was worth it!
Wow, what a milestone! So happy for you. Hearing your child call you Mama is the best feeling :)
Wow, what a milestone! So happy for you. Hearing your child call you Mama is the best feeling :)
Wow, what a milestone! So happy for you. Hearing your child call you Mama is the best feeling :)
Yay! The sweetest word!
Hilariously, Annika has one daycare photo where she is full-on sobbing AND one where she is smiling adorably. The smiling one was so cute that I bought it, which I almost never do--hard to believe that she was completely melting down just a few moments either before or after!
Congratulations! I remember how happy I was the day the twins finally started saying it. It took forever. I still love hearing it, 10 years later.
Yay for Mama! Also, that is such an adorable daycare photo! Wouldn't even know she had a rough morning.
Post a Comment