
When the trailers started a few months ago for the movie Bad Moms, I knew that it was a movie that I needed to see. However, it was coming out only two weeks after Wes was scheduled to be born so I wondered whether I would be able to see it.
Thankfully three neighbors of mine were going to see it on Saturday night and invited me. Being the awesome husband that he is, CP agreed to watch both kids so that I could go to the movie- provided there was enough milk in the fridge for Wes.
Going out to see a movie- something that I haven't done since I lived in CT over 4 years ago (!!)- was such a nice mental break from being at home. I was able to enjoy a nice glass of wine and tons of laughter as the movie was FANTASTIC. I was so happy that I didn't waste my time with a stupid movie or one that blew all of the funny jokes on the trailer. When I got home, CP let me know that he had an easy time putting Izzy to bed and Wes literally slept the entire time I was away. Good job kids!
Want more Microblog Mondays? Go here.
7 comments:
I haven't been to a movie in a theater in five years. We worry about wasting money on a not very good movie. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the film. Kudos to you for taking some time for yourself with friends.
How wonderful that you could get out and celebrate with the movie and wine! I enjoyed it myself. Thought Sisters was funnier, but it was still very good! I'm so glad you made it work to go have a movie night!
I've been wanting to see that movie! So nice that you were able to go with some girlfriends for a momma break. I can't believe it's been so long since you've been to the theater! That's one of our favorite things to do, although we obviously don't go very often now that we have kids. Besides, it is a huge money pit.
This post makes me so happy! Yaaay!
xox
This is lovely! Sounds so fun.
Hurray! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie; I hope to see it soon too.
It sounds like a very fun night out. I keep hearing about this movie! I have to see it.
Post a Comment