Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

4.10.2009

Months late

I know that I am waaaay behind the curve on this, but I finally saw the Sex in the City movie.

When it came out this summer I couldn't find anyone to go see it with me as CP and I had just moved to NH to live with his mom as I studied for the bar. The only people I knew (and not that well) were CP's male friends and I sure wasn't able to convince CP to go to the movie with me!

So I pouted because I couldn't head to the movie with my girlfriends back west, drink martinis, and generally have a good time. Well, after watching the movie, I don't think that I missed out on anything. The movie was overdramatic and overacted through much of it. I really enjoyed the show and was very disappointed. Supposedly they are thinking about doing another movie....hopefully it is better than this one!!!

If you guys saw it (which I know most people have)....what did you think about it?

3 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Never watched the show when it was on. Never saw the movie. Surprised?

Anonymous said...

I thought it was just so so. I like the tv version better, don't know why. I think it did well because it was just the thought of going to a chick flick and bonding with your girlfriends. I did that- dinner before the movie was the best part.
jj

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Nilsa- yes I AM very surprised that you didn't see the movie or watch the tv show!

JJ- maybe that's why I was so disappointed...because I didn't get to have dinner & drinks with my girls beforehand!