Last week I downloaded Pitbull's new album from iTunes. While listening to my new album, I came across this ditty:
"Come N Go" featuring Enrique Inglesias.
This song has a catchy beat, but the thing that made me snort was the lyrics. "I make the girls come, I make the girls go" with some woman in the background singing like she was in an opera (i.e. having an orgasm).
Now I realize that this is just a song, but the balls that these guys have to have to put out a song like this....proclaiming that they are god's gift to women in the bedroom...well, it just makes me laugh.
Have you ever had a guy come up to you with a pick up line to the same effect? Thankfully I have not but I would laugh right in his face. I was never interested in egotistical guys so right off the bat I would write the guy off. But it's not only that. What makes some guy think that I would be willing to even let him TRY to rock my world? I was not a one-night stand kind of girl- at most I would drunkenly kiss strangers. So the fact that he thought that he would be able to get into my pants just because he said that he was good in bed? HA HA HA HA HA HA.
I'm not quite sure why this song inspired me to write an entire post about it, but while admiring the cajones it took to write, perform and put this song on his album, I also have to laugh.
Do you have a reaction to this song?
1 comment:
Guys are dumb. And I totally agree that it's just like those guys who walk around like they're hot shit and like all the ladies should be honored to even be in their presence. I don't get it and it's not attractive, at all.
Post a Comment