A monthly take on my world.
First off, I can’t believe that it is already JULY. Where has 2011 gone? Oh yeah it is been a crappy year so bring on 2012!!
Weight: 198
Current Feeling: Overall? Blah. I was a little shocked to see 198 on the scale this morning because other than walking the dogs, I haven’t been doing ANYTHING exercise-wise since the half marathon. I guess I have been eating healthy enough to lose a pound since last month. I’ll take it!
Running Stats in June
Total Miles Run: 16.3
Time Spent Running: 3 hours, 3 minutes, 35 seconds
Longest Single Run: 13.1 miles
Current aches and pains: Still having some plantar fasciitis pain, but it is not as bad. I haven’t run since the half marathon and every time I see someone out and running it makes me sad. I really just want the pain to go away entirely before I start back up again.
Current Favorite Song: Britney Spears, “Till the World Ends” (Hey if I have to get braces I might as well continue listening to teeny bopper music!)
Looking forward to: The long weekend. I feel like I have taken a bunch of time off of work lately and it is still not helping with my mood. Next week we have a doctor appt for CP so maybe we will get some answers and maybe some sort of path?
Annoyed about: Having to get braces. My job situation. I’m still having problems figuring out how to take one or more of my interests and turn it into a good paying job.
Proud about: Finishing the half marathon in my goal time. That our garden is doing so well. That Buster is doing better with strangers.
How are you feeling with the start of this new month?
2 comments:
I can't believe it's July either...I'm not complaining though because I've had a pretty crappy 2011 also and am already looking forward to 2012. On the first of every month I try to convince myself that THIS will be the month that everything turns around. So far it hasn't worked, but maybe July is my "turn-around" month. And maybe it's yours too!
Have a great holiday weekend!
No kidding about the year flying by. Crazy!
I'm a Britney fan for life. I love that song and the entire album. I missed her when she was here in concert the other night...I so wish I could've gone! I heard it's a great tour.
Post a Comment