Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

7.25.2013

MTV and Infertility

Just an FYI, MTV will be airing the True Life: I'm Desperate to Have a Baby THIS SUNDAY.  A quick check here in Chicago shows that it will air at 1pm Central time.  Our Misconception will be one of the two infertile couples featured.  I'm looking forward to it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just added it to my "to tape" list! Thanks!

Marianne said...

Hello from ICLW. Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna tape it :)

Unknown said...

I am out of town and completely forgot to DVR it. Grrr

JenS said...

Ugh. The one time I want to watch MTV and my hotel doesn't have it. Grrr. Maybe they'll have it online after it airs.

Amber said...

I heard about this. Wish I had t been out of town and could have watched it!