![]() |
| New picture on the left- Izzy's daycare does "school" pictures. Too bad she is not smiling.... Also, what a difference from two months to six months!! |
Maybe it is because I am tired and desperately in need of sleep? Last night I looked at the clock when it was 9:20. I decided that I was going to turn off the tv and head to bed after finishing up getting ready for the next day, putting clean dishes away and then doing the dishes from dinner, and grabbing the laundry from downstairs. I didn't watch any more tv, but after doing all of these things (I didn't even fold the laundry!) I wasn't in bed until 10:30. I had a crappy nights rest and was exhausted when I woke up at 5 to start the day. At least tomorrow I can sleep in a little bit because I am working from home....
Fertility Friend seems to think that I will ovulate tomorrow, so it shouldn't be PMS. Maybe it is because we are getting towards the end of CP's two week trip to Thailand? He hopefully (*crossing my fingers*) only has one more of these two week trips over there this year, but I shouldn't get my hopes up too much. I miss my husband as well....
I can do this. Only a few hours left of work.

6 comments:
You have so much on your plate!! I think you need a vacation ;)
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming...
You are doing marvelously and are such a great mom. No surprise you miss your cute girl.
Echoing that you need a vacation!
Yes, you need sleep and a vacation!!! I've been missing my daughter a little extra the past couple of days too. Caught myself looking at a picture (on my iPhone) of the back of her head & saying to myself "aw... even the back of her head is cute!" I need an intervention.
yeah, it's hard and sometimes it's harder than others. It's exhausted and you just keep on going! You can do it :)
Emotions sure do run heavy when we are sleep deprived. I imagine it's even worse when CP is away from home. My husband tells me almost daily how hard it is for him at work because he misses the babies so much.
Post a Comment