Yesterday my lining was still too thick, but in addition I have fluid in my uterus and possibly a polyp near my c-section scar. Fan-f'ing-tastic. I also have gained 5 pounds, have a low-lying headache at all times, and got a nosebleed (the last one may just be due to the weather- who knows).
The new plan? Head in tomorrow for yet another ultrasound. If there is no fluid and the lining looks good then I will be starting my medications. If there is still fluid then it looks like I have a date with the doctor on Friday where she will aspirate the fluid out with a fun needle in my vagina. Awesome. I guess the fluid is an embryo killer so as long as it is hanging out in my uterus, I won't be transferring anything.
Let's get with the plan ute!
6 comments:
How frustrating!! So sorry for the delays, I hope start turning up soon
What an emotional rollercoaster. Hang in there... know that the timing will all work when it is meant to be. You want to do the transfer when your body is at the right time in your cycle... I know you know that, but just remember that you're doing everything you can- be kind to yourself during this process.
Definitely frustrating, but waiting will make everything a okay for you to get pregnant :)
Very, very frustrating. I wonder why the Lupron didn't do its job? I hope you don't need to aspirate on Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed that the fluid goes down!
So frustrating. Amaris said it best "my uterus is an asshole". Hope tomorrow's scan brings a good report
That super blows. I do, however, seem to find that a lot of successes come out of cycles with crazy beginnings. Hope that's true for you too!
Post a Comment