Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

4.16.2015

Four

Today it's rainy in Chicago and my household is still sick so it's a meme kind of day....
Four jobs I’ve had:  
1.  Tennis teacher at a country club (summer between freshman and sophomore year of college)
2.  Sold tickets at the Philadelphia Eagles training camp (two summers at college)
3.  Promotional rep for various brands in clubs/bars in Philly (side job after college because I wasn't making enough money at my day job)
4.  Sales for Canon copier leases.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1.  Goonies
2.  The 40 Year Old Virigin
3.  50 First Dates
4.  The Neverending Story
Four books I’d recommend:
1.  The Girl on the Train- Hawkins
2.  Devil in the White City- Larson
3.  1Q84- Murakami
4.  The Omnivore's Dilemma- Pollan
Four places I’ve lived:
1.  Connecticut
2. Illinois
3.  Colorado
4.  Pennslyvania
Four places I’ve visited:
1. Arctic Circle, AK
2. Argentina
3. Mozambique
4.  Bermuda
Four things I prefer not to eat:
1. Olives
2. Pepperoni
3. Honeydew melon
4. Dark chocolate
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Corn
2. Pineapple
3. Bananas
4. Salmon
Four TV shows I watch
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Orange is the New Black
3. Bloodline (new Netflix series that CP and I just finished- very good!)
4. The Good Wife

Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1.  Trip to central WI with friends in August
2. Starting a new IVF cycle and hopefully getting pregnant again
3.  Fresh veggies from our garden
4.  Playing outside with Izzy this summer
Four things I’m always saying:
1. Don't stick your hand/foot in Buster's water (to Izzy of course)
2. In your mouth (as opposed to throwing it on the floor- again to Izzy during meals)
3. Lie down (to Buster of course)
4. I love you (to CP, Izzy, Buster, parents, etc)

5 comments:

Kate said...

I was such a big Grey's Anatomy fan (still am) and never missed an episode until Button was born... i haven't seen one since =\ (still planning on catching up on day!!!)

also - I say the same things about hands/feet in doggie water bowls a million times a day!

KelBel said...

Ah...got to love "water play" in the dogs' water bowl!

Anonymous said...

I lurrrrrved Bloodline! So good!

ADSchill said...

I might have to steal this idea for a post - it's a easy way to get to know people! I will have to check out Bloodlines, I'm always looking for something new. I do love Grey's Anatomy though. I'm also very much looking forward to garden veggies, although hubby planted a million carrots. WTH. Love pineapple, not a fan of honey dew, you are much more traveled than I, I need to read those books, watched The Neverending Story last night, and those are super random jobs. :)

Amber said...

I love these kinds of posts and am gonna have to steal this idea! You are well travelled, which shouldn't come as a shock I guess :) Tony and I are into picking netflix shows to watch together so I may have to check out Bloodline when it's my turn to pick next. We are currently watching Parenthood.