Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

3.07.2016

Microblog Mondays: Supervisor


Well, I was going to post about how potty training went this weekend, but will save that for tomorrow because this morning I received a tentative offer for the Supervisor position at work! YAY! I was getting worried because I hadn't heard anything, but should have known that HQ needed a few days to get everything together to make an offer. Once I pass the background check (which shouldn't be difficult considering I already work here) I will be good to go!

Not only will this be a nice raise for me, but today CP got word of his annual raise and bonus at work so this is a good day for the NSC household!


Looking to read more Microblog Mondays? Go here.

22 comments:

Cristy said...

Congratulations!!!

Aramis said...

Yay! Awesome news!

Charlotte said...

Woo-hop! Way to go!! Congratulations, that is awesome news!!

Lavonne @ the OCD infertile said...

Congrats!

Tia said...

Congratulations! 2016 is shaping up to be a really great year for you!!

KelBel said...

WOO-HOO! So excited for all of you :)

Ginger said...

Congratulations!!!

Feisty Harriet said...

Yaaay! Congrats!!

xox

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What great news!

Noemi said...

Woooo hooooo! Such awesome news! I'm thrilled for you!

Jess said...

Congratulations! So exciting, so much good news! And now you can wear what you want, no more hiding under cardigans. :) (Although cardigans are super cozy...)

Mali said...

Pleased for you.

jAllen said...

Well desearved!

Marianne said...

Woohoo!!!

Amy Jo said...

Yay... Congrats!

Jess said...

YAY! This is awesome! CONGRATS!

Lacey Bean said...

Congratulations!!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Well done! Everyone deserves ice cream!

Amber said...

Yay for such great news for both of you!

Alice said...

What excellent news!!! Congratulations! :) :)

Gypsy Mama said...

Congratulations! Great news!