Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

7.17.2009

Ugh

Woke up this morning at 4:30am with a ridonkulous headache. Maybe a migraine? I don't know the difference between the two and I have never seen a doctor about it.

An hour later, despite a semi-overdose on Tylenol Extra Strength and water, I still was not better. I finally called work at 7am and told them that I would not be able to make it in today.

A couple times of year, I have these headaches/ migraines that only start when I am asleep. The last time I had one was last summer when CP and I took a trip up to Montreal for his birthday. I woke up at 2:30 in the morning and paced around the room crying because I couldn't get the pain to stop. Sexy, huh?

I still have the dull pain of the headache right now, 8 hours later, and am worried about this weekend. CP and I have our advanced scuba diving course (to prepare for the honeymoon) and the deeper we go down, the more pressure I will be under. Here's hoping everything goes okay!

2 comments:

Roxy said...

A headache that wakes you up from sleep is kind of concerning for increased intracranial pressure. I'm not AS worried since it doesn't happen everyday, but please make an appointment with your PCP as soon as you can.

Jess said...

Oh, this sucks! I hope your headache cleared up fast!