For those of you that have been reading long enough, one of my first posts was about how much I love Brett Favre. How manly he is. How sexy he is. Etc. But lately? His butt is getting a little saggier. He is a GRANDFATHER when I am not even a mother yet. And now….sending pictures of his penis to a Jets sideline reporter (I saw the pictures and little Brett? Ehhh). Sidenote: I was talking to J and she and I both agree that we don’t understand why guys think that sending a penis picture to a woman is sexy. I’ve never seen a picture and have instantly been turned on.
After I saw the video I immediately texted my sister “BRETT FAVRE’S PENIS!!” And she’s all like “I KNOW!!!” (We are very mature, I assure you).
What was he thinking??? And the phone messages? Just scream desperation. So Brett? You are no longer sexy to me. You put your wife through this scandal. She stood by you through rehab. Did you try to cheat on her while she was fighting breast cancer too? Time to retire Brett. And take your penis pictures with you.
-------------------------------------------
Speaking of cheating husbands, last week I had a dream that I was at a cocktail party with CP and we started to talk to some random woman. She was prettier than me and after a few minutes I was pushed out of the conversation. Meanwhile, CP is trying to bed the woman RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! When I woke up I was instantly mad at him….which is always hilarious because he has no idea what I am talking about until I realize that it was just a dream and there is no real reason to be mad at him. His sarcastic comment to the dream, “Wait. So you are saying that I am not allowed to do that?” Jerk.
Then two nights ago I had a dream that one of our friends won a trip to Europe. It was kind of a last minute thing, but they invited us and we took them up on the offer since the trip was free. I was trying to check in to the flight at the grocery store (huh? Yeah I didn’t get that either) and ended up missing the flight. CP ended up getting on the flight with our friends without me. I told CP about the dream….he now thinks that I am crazy. And then he commented that I have been having a lot of dreams about him leaving me lately. What is up with that? I don't actually think that he wants to leave me, but something is going on in my subconscious. Hmmm.
I don’t really have a good ending for this post. So….THE END.
After I saw the video I immediately texted my sister “BRETT FAVRE’S PENIS!!” And she’s all like “I KNOW!!!” (We are very mature, I assure you).
What was he thinking??? And the phone messages? Just scream desperation. So Brett? You are no longer sexy to me. You put your wife through this scandal. She stood by you through rehab. Did you try to cheat on her while she was fighting breast cancer too? Time to retire Brett. And take your penis pictures with you.
-------------------------------------------
Speaking of cheating husbands, last week I had a dream that I was at a cocktail party with CP and we started to talk to some random woman. She was prettier than me and after a few minutes I was pushed out of the conversation. Meanwhile, CP is trying to bed the woman RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! When I woke up I was instantly mad at him….which is always hilarious because he has no idea what I am talking about until I realize that it was just a dream and there is no real reason to be mad at him. His sarcastic comment to the dream, “Wait. So you are saying that I am not allowed to do that?” Jerk.
Then two nights ago I had a dream that one of our friends won a trip to Europe. It was kind of a last minute thing, but they invited us and we took them up on the offer since the trip was free. I was trying to check in to the flight at the grocery store (huh? Yeah I didn’t get that either) and ended up missing the flight. CP ended up getting on the flight with our friends without me. I told CP about the dream….he now thinks that I am crazy. And then he commented that I have been having a lot of dreams about him leaving me lately. What is up with that? I don't actually think that he wants to leave me, but something is going on in my subconscious. Hmmm.
I don’t really have a good ending for this post. So….THE END.
10 comments:
Those dreams are so funny, but i know what you mean...you wake up MAD! i think everyone has them, whether something is going on, or not. most of the time, it's not. i think for the most part, it's fear of being abandoned...even when there's nothing to fear.
One time I went as far as yelling at my husband (then giving him the silent treatment) for something he said to me in my dream. At the time I truly believed it really happened and felt so silly when I realized that he really didn't know what I was talking about.
The subconscious mind is a crazy thing!
I'm with you on the penis thing. I mean seriously? They are not pretty appendages.
I went through a stretch where I had dreams like that, and after waking up pissed off for the upteenth time, Wilzie got mad back, because why do I think he'll cheat on me? I didn't have an answer...it was weird.
As for Brett Favre's penis...ew. That's all.
I have been having dreams of vacation. In my recent one, Iw as stuck in the UK at a train station and I had to catch the train to the airport to bring me back but through a seris of mishaps I missed the train so I just stayed in London.
Wishful thinking on my behalf
I have to agree with you on the whole Brett thing. Texting a picture of your member does not do anything for me, it is a turn off actually. And what if you mis- dial and someone else gets it?
yea, just don't do it!
It really is amazing... no NFL star seems to be immune to the lure of insanely stupid behavior. I don't get it. Maybe it's all those hits to the head that interfere with their ability to think rationally.
He's a total skeez! I thought he was just an ugly old dude, now he's also a pervy old dude! Sicko.
The dude has no game with women because he's never needed to. He must assume all it takes is one glimpse at his manly manhood to drive women wild...ew...
I've had dreams about my husband cheating a few times and I always wake up mad at him too. I don't what my subconscious is trying to tell me, but it's pretty ridiculous.
I'm glad it was just a dream and not real!!!!
Post a Comment