A monthly take on my world.
Weight: 206 pounds (boooo)
Current Feeling: A bit tired and worried. Work has been busy and all of the rain we have been getting hasn’t helped. At least tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 46!
Running Stats
Miles Run: 42.47
Time Spent Running: 8 hours, 16 minutes, 17 seconds
Calories Burned: 6,669
Longest Run: 7.25 miles on 2/26
PR: My new 5K PR is 33 minutes,25 seconds. My new 10K PR is 72 minutes, 10 seconds.
Current aches and pains: My plantar fasciitis reared its ugly head on Saturday during my 7+ mile run. Both heels hurt the ENTIRE RUN. It was painful and not very fun. I am back to the painful stretches and rolling a golf ball beneath my arches. In addition, I also had some chafing issues along my rib cage from my sports bra. I was able to rub my skin raw and not even realize it until I jumped into the shower (my heels pain must have masked this pain). The line has somewhat faded, but I’m worried that they won’t be gone before my next long run on Saturday.
Current Favorite Song: Rihanna’s “Only Girl in the World”
Looking forward to: Getting my “infertility” test results. Running the Quarter Marathon. Our new puppy! And farther off, our week-long camping trip we just booked for Acadia National Park (Maine). :-)
Annoyed about: The mortgage fiasco is still dragging on. Having to find new renters in the condo out west because our current ones have decided that they want to move out and buy a place. Money issues in general.
Craving: Crab cheese wontons. Haven’t had them in a very long time because we haven’t been out for Thai food in a while. I really need to remedy this…
1 comment:
Hey! I weigh the same as you! And I'm not even exercising right now. You win.
Post a Comment