Thankfully Fuzzy Britches seems to be back to normal again. She is interested in her toys, hangs out with us during dinner and while we are watching television and even took a 30 minute walk with me last night. We are still watching her like a hawk, but hopefully this was a one time occurrence.
Meanwhile, tomorrow I have to run 11 MILES. Not sure how long it going to take me- 2 hours or so? I have only fit one run in earlier this week so hopefully my body doesn’t rebel during the run. Weather.com is predicting showers which is NOT going to help me get up tomorrow morning. The 10 miles was cold and gross in the rain- I don’t want to add another mile on during bad weather.
But….by the time I finish my run CP should be back with the yet-to-be-named puppy. He wants to see him and bring him home before naming him. My top two favorite names are Rocky and Tank (since we already know he is going to be HUGE). CP thinks that we need to name him something fun and kid-like since he will be around when we have kids.*
I promise puppy pictures next week!
*That’s a whole ‘nother post- the fact that he still believes that we are going to get pregnant even though we have been trying for a year….
7 comments:
Ohh, I like the name Tank.I think it's fun AND appropriate for a big dog :-)
I also like the name Tank. And for some reason...Kevin...
11 miles? Girl, you are crazy!! But awesome.
I can't wait to see the puppy pictures!! How exciting!
Good luck on your run...you are a superstar!
SOOOO glad FB seems to be doing ok!!!
Can`t wait to see puppy pictures!
How s the new puppy?
You ran 11 miles? You go! :)
I like Tank.
Post a Comment