Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

5.02.2011

The State of NSC- April edition

A monthly take on my world.

Weight: 202.5 (because of the discrepancy last month I have no idea if this is a loss or gain). But at least I’m getting closer to being under 200 pounds again!

Current Feeling: Devastated (more on that tomorrow). Exhausted. I think that I may be getting sick but can’t really afford to this week.

Running Stats in April
Total Miles Run:
65.7 miles
Time Spent Running: 12 hours, 58 minutes, 3 seconds
Calories Burned: 10,070
Longest Single Run: 10 miles (longest ever!)

Current aches and pains: Still having problems with my plantar fasciitis, but try to ignore it the best that I can. I have one month left of training and then I can rest it!

Current Favorite Song: Anything that keeps me going during my runs. I’m getting kind of sick of my “running” playlist. Any suggestions of songs to add?

Looking forward to: Puppy comes on Saturday! Unfortunately I will be in the middle of an 11 mile training run while CP is picking the puppy up at the breeder. I would skip the run if we were only running say 7 miles (like we did this past weekend as kind of a breather), but I know that doing 11 on my own is simply not going to happen.

Annoyed about: WORK. I need a new job.

Proud about: My first 10 mile run ever. Finishing the garden beds in our back yard. Moving all six yards of loam/compost this past weekend into the beds. Now all we have to do is start planting!

How are you feeling with the start of this new month?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My most favouritest running song is "River Deep, Mountain High" from the Glee soundtrack. I could just put it on a loop.
Also Annie Lennox - Walking on Broken Glass, Little Bird, Would I Lie To You, Sweet Dreams.
All good

justme said...

i'm thinking this month will be great, however, the YEAR is speeding by me! i can't stop it and i would like to slow it down.

I'm all about adele lately...i can't stop listening to her. i think "Rolling in the Deep" is a great workout song!

Meg said...

Can't wait to hear about puppy!!!!