Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

2.01.2012

The State of NSC- January 2012

The State of NSC
A monthly take on my world.

Weight: Not sure because we need a new battery for our scale (but I'm sure the number ain't pretty).

Current Feeling: Bloated and fat. Frustrated by my reproductive system.

Running Stats
Total Miles Run: 11. Despite wanting to be more consistent with my runs, I only ran 4 times this month. Having to wake up the next morning after bootcamp AND an afternoon run was difficult so I didn't do it very often.
Time Spent Running: 2 hours, 31 minutes (I’m SLOW because I am in the beginning stages of C25K again).
Longest Single Run: 3.33 miles

Current aches and pains: Just my usual- plantar fasciitis.

Current Favorite Song: Rihanna- We Found Love

Looking forward to: NO MORE WAKING UP AT 5am!!! I was not a happy person waking up that early and I am impressed that my friends and I made it as long as we did. That being said, I wasn’t a huge fan of the boot camp that we did so I didn’t sign up to do it after our Groupon expired.

Annoyed about: Despite the tough boot camp workouts, I don’t think that I lost any weight this month.

Proud about: At least I have gained back some core and arm strength from boot camp. My surgery pretty much wrecked any ab strength I had.

Ummm HOW IS IT ALREADY FEBRUARY???

How are you feeling with the start of this new month?

2 comments:

jen said...

I cannot believe it is Feb already! But with the warm weather and new possibilities on the horizon I have to say I am optimistic!

terra said...

I can't believe it's February already either. I mean, didn't this whole 2012 thing just kick itself off?`