Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

2.07.2012

Ten for Tuesday

1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day? I don’t really pay attention to it because here in the Northeast, we are going to have weeks more of winter anyway.

2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.) I don’t like to wear nail polish on my fingernails because it chips after a day, but I do have on a sparkly blue color on my toenails right now (it’s Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color in “Laser”).

3. Do you like riddles? Umm sure?

4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is? Old was definitely someone over 30 when I was growing up. Now old is probably 60?

5. Do you wish on stars? No. I am too logical and boring to think about doing that.

6. Do you recycle? Of course! We also compost. Between the two we have drastically cut down on how much garbage gets hauled away each year.

7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you? Oh I’m probably only a 5 while CP is definitely at least a 10. The boy is ridonkulous (and I LOVE IT!).

8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home? Hell yeah. Sadly I have had gray hairs since the age of 6. I remember in high school when I was bored in class I would look through my hair to find grays in order to pull them out (now thinking back to that- gross!). I now have a lovely skunk patch near the temple on the right side of my head and I HATE IT. I have to go every six weeks to get my hair colored, but at least I love my hair stylist (she truly is the best). I’m thinking about changing up my brown hair to add in a few red highlights next week!

9. On a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners? It definitely depends on where I am and whom I am with. If I am at home with CP, my elbows are on the table and manners are partially thrown out the door. If I am at a fancy restaurant with work folks or even my parents, I make sure to follow my manners. I do think that anyone that chews with their mouth open- no matter where they are- is nasty.

10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted? My sister, a friend from college (who saw my sister at a Super Bowl party), and then three local friends.

2 comments:

jen said...

Sally Hansen HIgh Def are my favorites!!! I have Laser too!!!!!

terra said...

I'm really looking forward to composting this spring and having to take the trash out far less. We already recycle and I'm thinking just about the only thing we'll be trashing will be non-recyclable plastics.