This morning is my surgery (I’m writing this the night before). Hopefully I am not too sore afterwards as CP’s mom, stepfather and grandmother are coming over for dinner tomorrow.
What did you do for your mother this weekend? My mom requested a picture frame with a recent picture of me and CP. I guess she is sick of all of the wedding pictures. Ha! Unfortunately, we don’t have a nice picture that we have taken recently, so I am scrambling to find something else. Nothing like waiting until the last minute…..
It will be nice to have CP home this weekend. I have only seen him for a grand total of 6 days in the past 4 weeks. No es bueno. He was hoping that he would be able to take some time off from traveling, but there were some problems found this week and he definitely has to go back next week. Boooo. I miss my husband. It has been a rough couple of days and I am in desperate need of some hugs.
4 comments:
Good luck today.
I hope that you enjoy your time with CP and the family,
Hope everything goes well today and that you can enjoy your weekend with CP and his family!
hope the day goes well!!!
Thinking of you!!!
Post a Comment