Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

2.10.2010

The Bad and the Good

Bad: I have a cyst in the left side of my back.
Good: my doctor (who does not specialize in such things) says that they are usually benign

Bad: the cyst is fairly big- at least the size of an egg
Good: it doesn't hurt unless you touch it

Bad: it has been there for a while as for the past couple of months I thought that I just kept injuring a muscle in my back
Good: it is not protruding from my back

Bad: the left side of my back seems to hurt when I work out too hard
Good: at least it is only one side of my body that hurts...

Bad: the soonest doctor appointment I could get was march 3rd
Good: that I have good insurance that will pay for most, if not all of the visit

Bad: CP keeps calling it my "goiter"
Good: that I found that amusing....at least the first couple of times

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oooh, this sucks! I hope you're able to get everything resolved soon.

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Yikes! Hopefully, the worst thing about your upcoming appointment is the wait ... in other words, hope everything turns out just fine.

Libby said...

Oh man..I'll be sure to send happy thoughts your way!!!