This is what I tried to post from my phone in the wee hours of Friday morning:
Surgery went okay. It ended up lasting 4.5 hours. I didn't get a chance to talk to my doctor afterwards, but CP talked to him. Not only did I have a baseball-sized fibroid tumor, but the doctor also found and removed endometriosis AND a benign cyst. Triple threat!
No wonder we haven't been able to get pregnant!!!
Morphine is the bomb-diggity but the after-effects of anethestia suck. Everytime i get cold i start to shake uncontrollably. That doesn't make my belly area feel good at all.
8 comments:
I'm so glad you "survived" and I am sending prayers of healing and strength your way.
You didn't mention it, but I am hoping your power is back on. Hopefully, it came on earlier than Sunday.
Get well soon!
Wow! Glad that's over. Do you read Erin over at http://stateiamin.com? She dealt with fertility issues related to endometriosis, and now has one-year-old (adorable) twin girls. Could be a good resource/support for you!
So glad to hear you're doing okay! I haven't commented in awhile because I've been busy, but I'm still reading :)
oh my goodness! so glad it went well, and YIKES about all the extra stuff they got out - hopefully you'll feel a LOT better now! :)
Glad to hear it went well and that they were able to get all that out!! The shakes suck but at least they are temporary. Thinking of you!
Holy shnoodles! Dude, that is intense! How did they miss that stuff when they were doing your tests before?
So glad that's over with, and that you're on your way to recovery!
Glad the surgery is behind you - sounds like it was really intense! Wishing you a fast recovery.
I'm so late saying this, but I'm so glad the surgery went well!
Post a Comment