Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

5.01.2012

The State of NSC- April 2012


A monthly take on my world.

Weight:  214 (up 2 pounds)- but I was just 210 yesterday so who knows?

Current Feeling: Exhausted.  It’s rainy today which means I am also feeling entirely unmotivated and cranky.

Running Stats
                Total Miles Run: 16.42 miles
                Time Spent Running: 3 hours, 20 minutes, 36 seconds
                Longest Single Run:  3.84 miles
               
Current aches and pains:  Nothing.  Color me amazed!

Current Favorite Song:  “Starships” by Nicki Minaj.  It’s getting overplayed on the radio very quickly though.

Looking forward to:  Heading to Chicago next Thursday night for a three day weekend.  We are surprising my parents!  We will also get to see our friends and their new-ish twins (born in late August). 

Annoyed about:  I’m wearing glasses today because I didn’t realize that I used my last pack of contacts last month.  I can’t order contacts in CT without seeing the eye doctor….luckily they were able to fit me in this afternoon.  I’m hoping they are able to give me a “trial” pair or something for the next couple of days before my contacts shipment comes in….

Proud about: CP and I went way under budget for food this month.  It helped that he was out of town and on his company’s per diem dime for a week, but still.  It will help pay for the expensive month we had with Buster’s surgery, Fuzzy Britches’ vet bills, the new roof, etc.

How are you feeling with the start of this new month?

3 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I'm feeling pretty good that it's May. Not looking forward to the hot summer though.

mrsmitten said...

Like total dog shit :( I turn 30 tomorrow & I am jobless living with my dad. AWESOME. I know, you have heard this 100 times.

Anyways - I emailed you yesterday!

terra said...

I hated having to wear glasses. I got LASIK a few years ago and had to wear them for two weeks to let my eyes settle and I hated it. Wearing glasses was always my least favorite thing.