It's been a while since I have done a picture post...
| Fuzzy Britches is so patient with Buster. He was exhausted from doggie daycare and decided to use FB as a pillow as we drove to Cape Cod last weekend. |
| The dogs thoroughly enjoyed playing in the water in Cape Cod. |
| Not sure why I can't turn this picture....but CP caught this shark while fishing with the boys on Saturday! |
| Napa cabbage on the left (how am I going to eat all of that after CP leaves??), Chinese broccoli and Chinese kale on the right. |
| TURN DAMN YOU TURN! This bed is spinach on the left (top), garlic in the middle (which won't be ready before we sell the house), and swiss chard on the right (bottom). Yum. |
4 comments:
It took me a little while to work out which head was connected to which body in the first picture!! Beautiful dogs.
I'm impressed with the stuff you're growing.
Are you downloading from your phone? I have this problem all the time with my iPhone. If I download the pic from my phone to my computer it shows up sideways, so I rotate it and save file. Then when I upload to my blog it is sideways again.
If you don't rotate the Original picture before saving & posting to blog it will show up in the correct position. Don't ask me why...but it works.
The gardens look great and the dogs look cute as ever!
Post a Comment