Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

2.13.2013

Bonus picture post

Bonus post today....but it's mainly pictures....

Daily Lupron shots came in today.  My first shot is next Weds.  Getting nervous.

Buster is very sleepy after doggie daycare.  He decided to use his penguin toy as a pillow.  Adorable.


My mom gave us an amaryllis bulb earlier this winter.  With a little water and sunlight the stalk shot up and we miraculously have four flowers all at once!!

4 comments:

JUST ME said...

Those flowers are amazing. They remind me of Hawaii.

God I wish I was in Hawaii.

{AWhiteUnicorn.com}

Lanie said...

Omigosh Buster! So cute!

Yay for starting stims! Super exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Your dogs are just TOO ADORABLE! I absolutely love them. Also, very excited to hear you've switched to the daily Lupron shot... I think this will be a good move. :)

Luna said...

My pup LOVES cuddly toys, but she destroys them within he hour. She used to snuggle like this when she was a puppy though.