Tomorrow I start three days of antibiotics to make sure that I don't get an infection from the saline sonogram on Friday.
Yesterday I got a call from the nurse asking if January 28th is an okay day to transfer. I thought that the transfer was going to happen a little earlier in the month but the 28th works out a little better for CP's travel schedule since basically as soon as we get back from Spain in January, he has to leave for Thailand again (for possibly three weeks). It's crazy that with a frozen transfer the office is able to pinpoint a day for the transfer so far in advance.
The next hurdle is the sonogram on Friday. I am not as worried about the fibroid because during my ultrasound on Monday, the ultrasound tech found it and it is only a little over an inch. I assume that is not big enough to trigger another surgery. The other cool thing that the tech found? She was able to see my c-section scar which she said is small and healed well. While I wasn't a fan of my OB's bedside manner, the fact that the c-section went perfectly and literally everyone that has checked out my external and internal scars said that she did an excellent job, I will be going back to her if I am able to get pregnant again.
Wish me luck on Friday!
4 comments:
Good luck! Wow, seems like this is all happening super fast!
Bedside manner is important, but not as important as their skills/knowledge!
Good luck on Friday! I have a good feeling for you :-)
This is so exciting you guys have this scheduled! Good luck with everything!
Thinking good thoughts for you!
Post a Comment