Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

12.24.2014

Christmas Eve

Tonight after singing to Izzy, I will kiss her goodnight way too many times, tell her I love her, and tell her that I will see her in the morning. It is a ritual that I perform every night I put her to bed. I am thankful every day that she is in our lives. This Christmas, like last Christmas, will be even more fun with her presence and I assume that she won't sleep most of the day away like she did last time! As I mentioned before, I have a new appreciation for the holidays now that she is here. They are simply going to be more fun.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very excited about all of the pregnancies of people on my blog roll. And to everyone that is still trying- I hope that 2015 is your year!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite starting the process to get my meds last week my insurance company couldn't get the Lupron order processed until 3pm yesterday. By that time my doctor's office and I made the decision to order from Freedom Pharmacy as we recognized that they would have no problems getting it to us by today. I am currently waiting for the package to arrive from FedEx and I will start the Lupron shots on the 30th while we are in Europe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We leave tomorrow for Spain so this will be my last live post for almost two weeks. I tried to schedule some posts while I was gone but only was able to put up two between getting ready for the holidays and being sick. Please think of us tomorrow and hope that we brought enough snacks and things to distract Izzy as we fly from Chicago to Vienna and then onto Barcelona! I hope that everyone has a great Christmas and New Years and I will see you guys in 2015!

1 comment:

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

You're so brave to travel so far from home with Izzy! Can't want to hear about your trip. Merry Christmas and cheers to an amazing year in 2015!