Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

12.22.2014

Microblog Mondays




I feel like the next month is going to fly by pretty quickly and suddenly I will be looking down the barrel of my frozen transfer. That's right- the saline sonogram showed a 1+ inch fibroid behind my uterus but everything else looked good so the January 28th transfer is a go!

I'm currently fighting with my insurance company to hurry up and send me the vial of Lupron prior to Thursday (when we leave for Spain) as I have to start giving myself daily injections on the 30th. The rest of the meds get to wait until I come back from our trip.

My body has cooperated so far....will my insurance screw all of this up?



Want to read more Microblog Mondays or find out what it is all about? Go here.

6 comments:

jAllen said...

Could you use any Lupron syringes? I have 14 that I can send to you

Jess said...

Good luck! Nothing like insurance woes to add stress to an already stressful situation. I hope your meds come when they need to, and traveling with needles works okay (how DOES that work? I am afraid to do it). Hooray for the go-ahead for your transfer in January...exciting times!

Cristy said...

Wishing you all the best with this upcoming cycle. May it yield very happy news and be smooth sailing from here on out.

Aramis said...

Have a blast in Spain, and enjoy stabbing yourself with pointy things!

Breathe Gently said...

I can't believe you'll be doing your first frozen cycle soon! We might be cycle buds. x

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Sending good thoughts for the insurance coming through.

And for safe travels!