Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

12.23.2014

Glad I am not the only one

Every time I heard Iggy Azalea's song "Black Widow" on the radio, I was so confused. Why is this woman talking about a black widdle baby? Why is she is using baby talk in the middle of a song? The lyrics are sort of offensive. Could she be saying something else? 

OHHHHHHHHH she is saying that she is a black WIDOW. Oh that makes MUCH more sense. 

Thankfully, I feel better that I am not the only one that thought this. Someone on YouTube put together all of the misheard song lyrics on some of the biggest songs of the year and Black Widow was one of them. They are actually pretty funny- check it out:





Did you mishear any song lyrics this year?

1 comment:

Aramis said...

M thought the lyrics were "back with a baby" and he kept pointing to my belly when the song came on. I was really confused until I figured out what was going on!!