Introducing Wesley! Born Friday, July 15th at 11:10am. He weighed 8 lbs, 3 oz and was 20.276 inches long at birth. Unfortunately about two hours after birth he was taken to the NICU and has been there ever since because of breathing issues. It has been a difficult few days and going home without Wes tomorrow is going to be so, so tough. More to come soon.
27 comments:
Oh hun! Congratulations on new baby and sending speedy recovery wishes - it's SO hard when they're there without you. Big love from down under. xxx
Congratulations!
So sorry to hear about the breathing issues. Hoping he gets better soon. Going home without the baby feels so wrong. I hope it's close enough that you can often come and visit?
Congratulations! Good home without him will be so hard - sending him and you lots of good vibes to be home together asap
Congratulations! Good home without him will be so hard - sending him and you lots of good vibes to be home together asap
Congrats! So sorry about the breathing issues....prayers and love for you.
Congrats! Hopefully he is home soon. The picture isn't loading though :( I'm sure he's beautiful!
Congratulations! I'm so glad he arrived safely but I'm so sorry he won't be coming home with you. That is really hard. I hope he's back in your arms very, very soon.
Although the picture won't load, I'm sure he is just perfect! Congratulations!!! Hopefully by now, you have been able to bring Mr Man home and he is doing well.
PS ~ I can't wait to hear what Izzy thinks of little Wesley.
Congratulations, mama! I'm glad he's here and in good hands, but I hope he is well enough to go home soon. Sending good vibes your way. Hope you are feeling good as well, you've been in my thoughts a lot since Friday.
Congratulations! I'm so sorry he's struggling a bit and needs to stay in the NICU. I hope he figures out the breathing thing quickly and is reunited at home with you, Izzy, and CP. Can't wait to see his picture!
Congratulations!! Hope he is out of the NICU soon!!
Oh NSC! So sorry to hear about the extended NICU stay. No, it won't feel right going home without him, but as a silver lining, hopefully it will give you a little extra time for your recovery. Thinking of all of you
Congratulations on your baby boy! I'm so sorry to hear he has to spend some time in the NICU. I hope he out soon because oh how hard that must be to leave the hospital without him!
Congrats! Hoping he comes home soon.
Hiiiii, baabyyyyy!!!
I hope he gets out of the NICU soon! I can't imagine how hard that must be for you!
xox
Oh man, how wonderful but bittersweet! I can't wait to see a picture of him (pic won't load for me either) but I imagine he's just as beautiful and perfect as his big sister :) I'm so sorry you can't take him home, I can't imagine how hard that is. I hope his stay is incredibly brief. XOXOXO
Congratulations on the birth of Wesley! I'm so sorry you have to go home without him, that is unimaginably hard. I am sure they are taking great care of him in the NICU so he can go home as soon as possible and be with the people who've waited for his arrival! I hope he's released as soon as possible. Congratulations!
Congrats- I like his name! Hopefully you guys will all be settled at home soon.
Already wrote you, but commenting to say congratulations! Welcome to the world Wesley.
That day leaving the hospital without the Beats was one of the hardest. My heart broke every night in NICU when we said goodbye. I'm thinking of you as you navigate NICU. May he be breathing without support very soon and home shortly after.
Congratulations! Welcome baby Wes! I hope he's on the mend quickly and you are all able to enjoy being a happy family of four at home.
congrats, welcome Wesley!! Hope he gets out of the NICU and home and healthy soon!
Congratulations. The NICU can be tough but just take it a day at a time. I hope you will all be home together very soon xxx
Congrats! I'm sorry he's in the NICU and I hope he gets to come home with you soon. Can't wait to see photos!
I hope things are going better today. Huge congratulations!
Congrats and Welcome Wesley!! I hope by now he is home in your arms. Please update when you can. Praying for you all!!
Eeeeek! I'm so glad I logged into blogger tonight so I could catch up! I'm so out of the blogging loop. Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear about the breathing issues and having to go through the difficult experience of having your baby in NICU. That is so hard. I did see you have another post that says he's come home though! I'm off to read that post!
Congrats! I'm a bit behind on my blog reading so I hope he's home with you now!
Post a Comment