Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

3.18.2009

I'm like awesome 'n stuff

Wow I am so honored! The pretty lady from this blog has given me an award! And by the way, if you are not already reading her blog? You should. She just got engaged!



“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
So I have decided to give this award to the following blogs:
1. Du Wax Loolu. I'm sure that Jess gets a ridonkulous number of awards because her blog is so popular, but her blog is so fun to read! And now she has a new city, a new house, and a new dog to blog about!
2. Jonniker. This lady just had a baby so go congratulate her! She is not afraid to be blunt- a girl after my own heart!
3. Somi. This lady is always ready with a lot of helpful advice- whether it be wedding advice, working out advice, or just random encouraging comments.
4. These Little Moments. This lady has had some unfortunate things happen to her recently, but is somehow STILL upbeat and adorable. Plus she has an adorable big puppy just like me!
5. Musings, Graces, and Fate. This lady is also engaged so it's fun to read about her planning and how it is going.
6. Stylish Handwriting. She doesn't live in the same city as her boy and he is dealing with law school (something I know alllll too well). That's amazing right there!
7. Another Excuse to Procrastinate. I'm pretty sure she loves her dog just as much as I love Fuzzy Britches!
8. Burlap Condoms. Her "David Caruso war" with her fiance? Hilarious!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, I am truly honored. Thank you!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Lady, you just made my day despite my frightful driving! =) Thanks!

Molly said...

Thank you, love :)

EP said...

Aww, thank you so much! You've made my day!

Did you do long distance with your fiance when you were in law school?