Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

3.30.2009

Random happenings

Today I leave for DC! Hopefully I don't hit too much traffic on my drive down....

Yesterday one of my bridesmaids emailed me to tell me that she is three days late. As in, she might be pregnant. None of my bridesmaids live anywhere the wedding site- in fact, this bridesmaid is clear across the country. I started doing the math on my fingers and the beginning of October is right about the third trimester when she wouldn't be able to fly. YIKES! I am not going to start freaking out just yet, nor am I going to run around trying to find another bridesmaid. However, I might have to start thinking about other people as she doesn't have the time to drive all the way out to NH if she is not able to fly....

This weekend when CP and I were out to dinner, he told me that he finds the word fiance funny. So, when he speaks about me at work, he usually refers to me as his wife. I was like, uhhhh...you kind of skipped an important step! He just shrugged his shoulders and said that saying wife is easier than girlfriend because it implies a serious relationship, that we live together, etc. If he just used the term girlfriend than he would have to explain the relationship a bit more to people. He is so funny some times. Although, I guess when I am struggling to not giggle when calling him my husband (seriously- I'm like 12), he is going to have no problems calling me his wife!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Have a safe trip!!

Lacey Bean said...

Eeep! I hope you get this bridesmaid issue solved soon!! And that's funny that he calls you wife already. Dave referred to me as his wife once, and I told him he wasn't allowed to do that again until March 20, 2010! :)