Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

8.14.2009

Priceless

5 Tickets to Mets vs Cubs game later this month for my bachelorette party? $250

2 Tickets to Savannah, GA to see one of my best friends from college get married in September? $550

2 Tickets to Johannesburg, South Africa for a two week honeymoon in October? Free (yay for CP’s airline miles!!)

2 Tickets to the Carolina Panthers vs New England Patriots game in December? $200

3 Tickets to the San Francisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles game in December? $210 *

The awesomeness that is the rest of this year (not to mention my WEDDING!!)? PRICELESS.

*This post was written before the big news last night that the Eagles signed Michael Vick, aka puppy killer. I will not cease to be an Eagles fan and yes, people do deserve second chances, but boy this tempers my excitement for the upcoming football season.

2 comments:

chickbug said...

seriously...I think we could be best friends. all of that sounds AWESOME! bachlorette party at a sporting event?! I'm totally stealing that idea.

Roxy said...

haha sweet!!

I'm jealous about the pats game. I hope to see them in Denver.