Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

8.07.2009

Product FAIL

This morning I was trying to drink something different from my regular water and failed miserably.

First, I tried One a Day Women’s 2 O. I randomly saw a commercial for this product last week and decided to pick some up. I have been lax in taking my multivitamin and thought it might be a good way to get more water in my body AND get the vitamins I should be taking into my system.




The reviews of it on drugstore.com were mixed. And now I know why. I was hoping it would taste like Crystal Light, but it had no such taste. I don’t even really know how to describe it, but I took one sip and threw the box out. Doh!

Drugstore.com was nice enough to include free samples of On-the-go Fiber-Power Fat Burning insta sticks in “refreshing citrus sun tea flavor” in my order. I decided to rinse out my water bottle and try them as I can always use more fiber in my diet and they contain caffeine. I love products with caffeine (especially at work) because I hate the taste of coffee and feel like I never get enough sleep.



This powder didn’t even get near my mouth. All I had to do was smell it and know that it was not the product for me. I am weird in that I will drink most hot teas, but hate any kind of iced tea. The powder smelled like a mix of gross ice tea flavor and yerba mate (if you guys know what that is).*

Both drinks? A total fail. Do not try them or buy them!!!


*I usually like yerba mate (especially down in Argentina!).

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a shame! I take a chewable multivitamin because the kind you swallow whole could get stuck in my band. I am still on the lookout for one that doesn't taste like ass.

Roxy said...

yuck. honestly... if you forget to take your multi, just get a salad for lunch!