So last night I made an edible Weight Watcher recipe- Curry Pasta Primavera. My goal after this weekend was to come home and make a dish with pasta because one of my presents this weekend was penis pasta from my sister. I thought that it would be HILARIOUS to serve it to CP and see if he noticed.
After I brought dinner out, I told him that there was a "special WW ingredient" in the dinner. He really wasn't paying much attention as the Red Sox game was going on, but I gave him a hint by saying that I couldn't bring this dish into work. He then noticed the shape of the pasta and let out a groan. To his credit, he kept eating the dish ("well, I'm hungry") and even said that he would eat the leftovers tonight.
I did promise that next time I made funny-shaped pasta it would be in the shape of boobs. :-)
4 comments:
I have never heard of someone using that pasta!
That was funny!
Hilarious!! You should have gotten pictures of the pasta so we could see them :)
Have a great weekend!
Haha, too funny!
They sell stuff like that in New Orleans, and one of the times my family went, my parents brought back some. So we had penis pasta one night for dinner, too. My sister and I were SO disgusted.
hahaha awesome!
Post a Comment