Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

9.01.2009

Still alive

I am still alive after my bachelorette weekend. I had a fantastic time with some of my favorite ladies. My voice though? Shot. STILL. I guess three straight days of drinking at age 30 is not a good thing??? ;-)

I get married next month and here's hoping it comes back....and SOON!

More on the weekend tomorrow....

4 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, somebody had a great time. So happy for you.

Amy Jo said...

Girl, it only goes down hill from there. I had a few drinks Saturday night and it took this 33 year old body until Monday afternoon to recover. I just don't bounce back like I used to!

I'm so glad you had fun...and I hope you plan on giving us all the details....

paisana said...

Totally jealous of your awesome time. TOTALLY jealous.

On another note, would you mind sending me an email? I'm kicking around the idea of going back to school for law and I want to talk to people who've done it. My email's paisana@ymail.com.

EP said...

I'm happy to hear y'all had a great time, and I cannot wait to hear more about the weekend.