By now you guys know that various National Parks around the country are near and dear to my heart. So did you watch the National Parks: America’s Best Idea special on PBS yesterday? Mine is stuck on my DVR because I was busy with wedding stuff, but the rest of the 16-hour documentary airs all this week, finishing Friday.
I would strongly urge you to check it out- maybe it will inspire you to visit a National Park next year! :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would strongly urge you to check it out- maybe it will inspire you to visit a National Park next year! :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’m not sure where all of this luck is coming from, but right on the heels of winning this lady’s GAP contest, I just found out that I won this lady’s BlogHer swag contest!!! Nilsa called it “good wedding karma.” I’m pretty sure that all of you guys already read both of these great blogs, but if you don’t, you are missing out!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who are stuck with the same number on the scale….I just want to tell you to keep up your hard work! At my weigh in last week, I think that my interval running and possibly the low-carb diet finally helped me to lose FIVE pounds (in two weeks). YAY! Now if I can just lose a few more in the next few days, I will be super excited!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not sure if you guys have noticed, but I am behind on my commenting- I apologize. I do read ALL of your posts on your various blogs, but can’t really do it at work too much, so that leaves reading the blogs on my Blackberry on the commuter bus ride to my car. And because commenting from a mobile device is seriously annoying, I end up marking the post as “unread” and hopefully get back to it that night. Well, my laptop battery charger died, so that means I have to either borrow CP’s laptop or use our desktop and I’ll be honest, with all of this wedding stuff going on, I am NOT wanting to get on my computer at night. So please know that I am still keeping up with your lives and will probably comment on 5 different posts all at once when I finally get some time. :-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One more thing on this random Monday posting…..when are you supposed to get nervous/ uber excited for your wedding? I mean, I’m excited but it still hasn’t hit me that I am getting married on Saturday! Is that normal? When is it truly going to hit me???
4 comments:
know they saw things come in three and you won two contests and you are getting married in a matter of days.
How exciting.
It hit me that I am getting married when I made it down the aisle and was in front of Hubs...then it hit me.
I think it's different for everyone.
I got married on a Saturday and it REALLY hit me on Friday. Like just suddenly I couldn't believe it's all happening and then I could barely contain myself!
OMG it's Saturday?!?! Craziness!! I think you'll prob start getting nervous/excited on Friday. :)
I never got nervous about getting married. Now, that doesn't mean I wasn't a SUPER DUPER EMOTIONAL WRECK when saying our vows. But, nervous? Not a chance. I think to each their own ... but, to me, it sounds like you know you're marrying the right guy and so there's no need to be nervous.
BTW, I sent the box of goodies today. Here's hoping it arrives in time for this weekend's festivities!!!
Post a Comment