Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

9.03.2009

Jealousy

You know how I had my freak out last week after CP came home from his bachelor party? Well, I was checking out my pictures from the bachelorette party, and there is one on my camera from Saturday night of me and some random dude holding up a shot. Not suggestive/ inappropriate in the least bit. CP happened to be looking over and tried to be all casual-sounding, but was like "who is THAT guy?" I wanted to say back....uhhh you had a lap dance and you are upset about a random guy at the bar buying me a shot and then taking a picture with me??

I guess that the moral of the story is that we both don't share (each other) well. Good thing we aren't swingers! ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, it is exactly ONE MONTH until our wedding. I woke up with a start in the middle of the night from some nightmare and was convinced that CP was cheating on me. WTF? I seriously can't wait for this wedding to get here so that my brain will stop playing tricks on me.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, one month to go. It is going to fly by. Try not to get too stressed (keep a few bottles of favorite wine around!)

Jess said...

Well, maybe it's good you guys have the same attitude about this stuff!

EP said...

I think it's probably a good thing y'all have the same attitude toward it. My boy and I don't share well, either, so I know where you're coming from.

It's so crazy that you're getting married in a month! CONGRATS!