Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

12.31.2009

Last day of 2009

Tonight is Amateur Night. What will you be doing?

After work, CP and I are headed into Boston to meet up with my sister, her boyfriend, her best friend and her boyfriend. We are going out to a Japanese restaurant for dinner and then headed to a Guns N Roses cover band show. CP and I are not thrilled with our plans, but my sister happens to be in Boston so it would be pretty crappy of us not to do something with her.

At least we will be out and about with childless people this year. Although last year was nice and cheap, it was a bit boring to sit around and watch the various NYE shows after our friend’s kids went to bed. CP and I are not quite that fuddy-duddy just yet!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe NYE! Catch ya in 2010!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Have fun!

It will be a quiet night here with some champagne, if we stay awake long enough!