I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right.....after almost three years I can finally say that I'M PREGNANT!!!!!
Holy poop. Holy poop. Holy poop.
Still in so much shock and shaking. There are still a ton of hurdles, but today I am on cloud nine. :-)
As far as my beta test went, any hCG level over 25 is considered pregnant. My clinic likes to see anything over 100....as always I like to be an overachiever so my beta was 233. I'm back into the clinic on Thursday to make sure that my hCG level is doubling. I have a long road ahead, but for today, I can breathe a BIG sigh of relief- I now have proof that CP's sperm and my eggs can have a fertilization party and implant in my uterus!!
No wine and sushi for me tonight!! (happy dance)
49 comments:
OMG! Amazing news and I am so happy for you. No wine for a long while now :)
Sending a huge hug from Oklahoma!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I literally squealed out loud! So happy for you!
WOOHOO!! I got goosebumps when I saw the big "I'm Pregnant!!" SOOO Excited for you :)
So excited for you! As you said, it's one day at a time, but enjoy this day!
congrats!
I am also going to use your story when people I know having ivf are upset with only a few eggs fertilizing. You are a perfect example that it truly only takes one!
Yay! I have my blogs organized by groups on Feeddler and I got to move you from my "IVF" folder to "Pregnant!" Love it! Congrats!
YES, YES, YES!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!! Huge happy dance over here!
So glad your diagnostic cycle turned out to be THE one!
Good luck with your Beta on Thursday! I have everything crossed for you!
Squeeeee!!!! You are pregnant!!! Awesome!
I gasped out loud when I saw your post. Yay!!!!! So excited for you!
YAYYYYYY!!!!! I am so happy for you, wooo hoooo!!!!!
YAY!!!! Wooooohooo!!! So excited for you!!!
Woohoo! Great news!
Hooray!!!! I gasped too. That's wonderful news. Enjoy your wine-less and sushi-free night :) Congrats!
AWESOME NEWS - CONGRATS!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Omg! This just made my day! I am so, so, so very happy for you. A BFP is so much more satisfying than wine and sushi, for sure. Have you told CP yet?! What was his reaction? YAY YAY YAY!!! Now let's hope that beta doubles. :)
AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Congratulations!!!! It might just be my crazy hormones, but I teared up when I read this. You are off to a good start, so enjoy today and worry about the rest as it comes.
Yahoo! The socks paid off! I had to call my huby and give him the great news!!! Congrats, girl!!! XOXOX!
Yes! I am so incredibly excited for you. Congratulations!!!!
There is the happiest of happy dances going on over here right now!!
Agh! Yay!!!!!! Congrats, friend!
Amazing news! Congrats!!
Annnd ... this is the news I've been waiting all day to hear! Thrilled for you, absolutely thrilled. Yes, there are hurdles to come, but you've cleared the first one perfectly. Here's to many more to come!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! This completely made my day. CONGRATULATIONS!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! This completely made my day. CONGRATULATIONS!
WOOHOO!!! Congratulations! Sending sticky dust and a happy 9 months your way.
P.s. you can eat sushi, just don't eat it every day and don't eat raw fish. I loved me some sushi while pregnant. :D
I literally gasped out loud and clapped my hands....YES YES YES!!!!
Wonderful news...Congrats!!!!
Hello from a first-time ICLW visitor.
Also: YAAAAAAAY! That's awesome! Congrats on the big news and the overachieving beta!
Tears of joy for you right now!!!
Incredible news! Super happy for you!
Congratulations! Wonderful news!
This is such an awesome post to wake up to. YAY! Congrats lady xxx
Congrats mama!
Congrats! I hope you see a good increase in any additional betas and that all goes smoothly for you. Best wishes. here from ICLW...
Yee-haw! This is such good news to find in my reader!
Yee-haw! This is such good news to find in my reader!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! (running to email you now) :)
SOOO HAPPY!!! I'm sending all the wonderful, happy thoughts I can your way!!!!
Well, it's all already been said, but I repeat: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, so happy for you :)
My friend, I am so very, very happy for you. I wish you nothing but nine months of peace and joy.
Yay woman!!!!! I am SO entirely over the moon happy for you!!!!! Happy dance!! :D
Who hoo oooo!
OMG omg omg CONGRATS!!! Soooo happy for you!!
Congratulations!! Awesome news :)
Yay!! So excited for you. Great news, congrats!
Congratulations!!! I just read about your BFP on another blog.
Excited to see such a huge amount of support from the bloggie world.
OMG OMG OMG! Congrats lady!
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!
OMG!!! CONGRATS! For some reason when I saw your comment today, I said, "she's pregnant," to myself lol!!! I need you to add a "follow by email" button because I keep missing so much and I feel terrible! Oh I'm sosososo happy for you!!!!
I know I'm late to congratulate on the blog, but when I saw the news on twitter I nearly cried I was so happy for you, lady! CONGRATS!! <3
I have been MIA from the blogging world for a while (read: almost a year) but I often thought about you and wondered how you were doing. I came back to my blog today to decide if I'm going to resurrect it or start from scratch and wound up here and AHHHHHHHHHHH I am so happy for you!!!!!!! I am book marking your blog so I can follow more consistently with updates. Seriously, so very happy for you! Btw, glad you're so happy in Chicago! I am visiting next month and I am so excited! Your house updates look awesome, I give you so much credit for tackling so many projects. Seems like a lot of work but I am sure it will be so worth it in the end, plus you get to make the house completely yours. Enough rambling, congratulations to you and CP again and 100 times over!!!!
Post a Comment