Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

8.06.2008

Ain't gonna happen

BF: *chuckles*

Me: What are you chuckling about?

BF: I was just thinking how funny it would be to get married at OSV. You know, have people dress up in period costumes to go to the wedding.

Me: Why would that be funny? I was reading somewhere that people do a lot of theme weddings. But I think that you have to be really obsessed about something to do that.

BF: You didn't read that somewhere. You saw that on 27 Dresses.

Me: Oh. Well, I'm sure that people do have themed weddings. But that won't be us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Theme weddings just seem like too much work and way too much money! Though I know they'd be a lot of fun! :)

Nilsa S. said...

Don't get caught kissing a Pilgrim. It's so old school! hahaha. That's funny, though, to think about.

Matt said...

I saw a thing online once about a Jedi wedding...

It was hilarious.

If you're going to theme it, I say go sci-fi.

thinnk about it.