Motto
“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox
10.23.2008
DC is a no-go....at least for now
I am so frustrated right now! I just got word that I did not get the rotation down in DC starting in December. Don’t these people know that my wedding is next October and I have to do my three months down there as soon as possible? *Sigh* My boss was SURE that I was going. I was going to be very busy, I was going to escape the MA winter, and I was going to part of a very important project. Instead? The next chance I will probably have will be in April which is around cherry blossom time but much closer to the wedding. Grrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment