Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

7.30.2010

A record!

Wow! Three posts in one day!

Anywhoodle (yes, I have been on the computer too long today), despite the fact that Amy Jo had a problem not too long ago with the design on her blog, I mistakenly clicked on "design template" in Blogger and completely screwed up the simple design of my blog. Boooo.

Since I am have no idea what HTML even stands for (okay maybe I do, but it doesn't mean that I know how to use it!), I had to completely overhaul my blog because I couldn't get it back to what it used to look it.

SO. New picture for the header (one that CP took in Kruger National Park, South Africa, on our honeymoon) and new colors. Do you love it? Hate it?

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

OH NO....I wish you would have learned from my mistakes!! I like the new look though and that photo is gorgeous!

Libby said...

I like it!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I really like it!

funderson said...

I like it even better now that I know where the picture is from..very cool