Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

7.30.2010

Wrap-up Friday

Workouts
  • This week I jumped back on the working-out bandwagon after some time off. This week I ran twice (both Day 1 and Day 2 of Week 5 in Couch to 5K) and then weight lifted the other day. I plan on doing something this weekend too.
  • I am a bit worried about my right heel though. I notice it hurting more after wearing flip-flops so much. I then read this article. Rah roh. But I love my Tevas! :-( I will wear my flip flops a bit less and in general, try to wear better shoes for the rest of the summer.

Replies to Comments

  • My difficulty in keeping a secret. Yes Amy Jo, it does make me feel better that I can at least share the secret with you guys. And Kate, I love what you said about the secret keeping me closer to CP. What a great way of thinking about it! And by the way, I am very good about keeping other people's secrets. Mine? Not so much. :-)
  • Moving to a more positive outlook. Thanks for liking my blog name ~*Jess*~ and Funderson! It's my favorite phrase!
  • Memories. Tia were you a nationally-ranked pole vaulter in college in the late 1990s? If so then you probably know someone I went to high school with who ended up vaulting in the Athens Olympics. Kate, I wish that it was as easy as getting the zipper fixed, but the zipper is fine. It is the fabric that is attached to the zipper that has come loose. According to my mom, as soon as I would sew it back up it would break. Maybe I sew it back up myself but make sure not to put anything too heavy in the bag?

No comments: